Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers of India (APTI): National & States
ASSOCIATION OF PHARMACEUTICAL TEACHERS OF INDIA – an association found by the pioneers of Pharmacy education in India in 1966 by leading personalities like Prof. M. L. Schroff, Prof. G. P Srivastava and others, has come a long way in creating better intercommunication and promotion of excellence in pharmacy education. Through its tailor-made mission and objectives, the association has provided a single platform in bringing together teachers of pharmacy education from all over the country. This has helped in the achievement of excellent standards and to develop new technological methods in pharmacy education through the exchange of views amongst the teaching members. The emergent world today, with unbelievable sophistication under its belt, demands for technically sound and highly knowledgeable pharmacists. The contribution of a teacher is thereby quite demanding. A Teacher apart from being an educator also contributes to science as a researcher, helps in business development as a consultant to pharmaceutical industry and also creates social awareness as a community pharmacist.
Head Office Address
Krupanidhi College of Pharmacy
Chikka Bellandur, Carmelram Post, Varthur Hobli,
Bangalore – 560035, Karnataka, India
email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
List of APTI State Branches
- APTI Karnataka State Branch
- APTI Haryana State Branch
- APTI Rajasthan State Branch
- APTI Gujarat State Branch
- APTI Kerala State Branch
- APTI Tamilnadu State Branch
- APTI Orissa State Branch
- APTI Uttar Pradesh State Branch
- APTI Maharashtra State Branch
- APTI Delhi State Branch
- APTI West Bengal State Branch
- APTI Andhra Pradesh State Branch
- APTI Chattisgarh State Branch
- APTI Punjab State Branch
- APTI Uttaranchal State Branch
- APTI Jharkhand State Branch
- APTI Madhya Pradesh State Branch
- APTI Sikkim State Branch
- APTI Goa State Branch
- APTI Himmachal pradesh State Branch
- APTI Young Pharmacy Teacher of the Year.
- Bharathi Vidyapeeth Deemed University Poona College of Pharmacy’s Pharmacy Teacher of the Year Award.
- IPER’s Principal of the Year Award.
- Dr. (Mrs.) Manjusree Pal Memorial Award for the Best Pharmaceutical Scientist.
- Prof. G.P Srivastava Memorial Award to be given at Indian Pharmaceutical Congress
- Dr. L.V.G Nargund Research Excellence in Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Prof. Ambikanandan Misra Research Excellence Award in Pharmaceutics & Drug Delivery
- Dr. N. Udupa, Manipal Award for Pharmacy Teacher of Eminence
- P.C Kharia Memorial award Principal to Diploma in Pharmacy Independent Institutions