Prokaryotes and Eukaryotes: Introduction and Difference
|Size is 0.1- 5.0 um
|Size is 5-100 um
|Nucleus is absent
|Nucleus is present
|Membrane-bound nucleus absent.
|Membrane-bound Nucleus is present.
|One chromosome is present
|More than one number of chromosomes is present.
|Lysosomes and Peroxisomes absent
|Lysosomes and Peroxisomes present
|Endoplasmic reticulum absent
|Endoplasmic reticulum present
|Golgi apparatus absent
|Golgi apparatus present
|Chloroplasts absent; chlorophyll scattered in the cytoplasm
|Chloroplasts present in plants
|Permeability of Nuclear membrane is not present
|Permeability of Nuclear membrane is selective
|Sexual reproduction is absent
|Sexual reproduction is present
|Endocytosis and exocytosis are absent.
|Endocytosis and exocytosis occurred
|It may have pili and fimbriae.
|Pili and fimbriae are absent
|Transcription occurs in the cytoplasm
|Transcription occurs inside the nucleus.
Microbiology MCQ with answers:
- Unit I MCQ Introduction to Microbiology, Microscopy, Bacteria
- Unit 2 MCQ Staining techniques, Biochemical tests, and methods of sterilization
- Unit 3 MCQ Fungi and Viruses, Antiseptics and disinfectants
- Unit 4 MCQ Microbiological assay, test, and aseptic area
- Unit 5 MCQ Cell culture, Preservatives, and microbiological spoilage
Second Year B Pharm Notes, Syllabus, Books, PDF Subjectwise/Topicwise