Lupin Ltd Walk-in interview 2021 for Junior Officer – Instrumentation,Officer – Quality Control,Officer / Junior Officer – Production At Dabhasa, GJ, IN.Lupin Ltd Notification full detailes below.Interested Candidates Apply Now.
Important Vacancy details:
Company Name: Lupin Ltd
Post Name: Junior Officer – Instrumentation,Officer – Quality Control,Officer / Junior Officer – Production
Qualification: Diploma Chemical / B.Sc (Instrumentation),M.Sc. / B. Pharma
Experience: 2-+ Years
Location: Dabhasa, GJ, IN
Job Description: We have Hiring For Junior Officer – Instrumentation,Officer – Quality Control,Officer / Junior Officer – Production in Lupin Ltd !
Junior Officer – Instrumentation
Calibration & Validation of the field instruments
Exposure to PLC/SCADA
Exposure to cGEP requirements
Awareness to EHS / ISRS guidelines
Exposure to SAP
#Candidates from Pharma / Chemical background shall be given preferences.
Officer – Quality Control
1. To receipt and registration of samples received from plant and other laboratory.
2. Perform each analysis activity related to chromatographic (i.e. HPLC, GC, GC-MS, IC-PMS, Lc-MS, XRD etc.) solution. (i.e. In process, raw material, intermediates, finished product,Hold time and stability samples etc…).
3. To maintained log book/e-log book related to analysis.
4. Issuance of chemical and standard for routine usage.
5. Result recording of Raw material, Recovered solvent, In-process, stability study, intermediate, vendor sample and finished product through SAP.
6. To initiate abnormalities / non-conformity identified during the analysis. (i.e. laboratory incident, extraneous peak, OOS, OOT etc.)
7. To Perform calibration of GC, HPLC, GC-MS, IC-PMS, XRD, Analytical Balance, Micro Balance and pH meter.
8. Preparation of Stability/Hold time summary and manual COA as per requirement.
9. Maintain the record of raw data in respective test data sheet.
10. Initiation, completion and filing of Daily analysis reports.
11. Qualification of working standard.
12. Trouble shooting of instruments and equipment’s.
13. Laboratory maintenance as per QC cGMP.
14. Execution of special assignments given by department head/Designee.
15. Usage of PPE’s at shop floor by self, co-employees and contractual workmen.
Officer / Junior Officer – Production
To look after overall shop floor activities in production
Updating & Maintaing online documentation
Maintaing & usage of Safety equipment
Handle plant operation as per BMR & CPP
#candidates should have scored min. 60% marks in the last qualification, having less than 5 years of Exp.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Lupin is a global pharmaceutical company offering a wide range of products such as Branded & Generic Formulations, Biotechnology Products, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and Specialty. Lupin is a significant player in the therapy areas of Gynaecology, Cardiovascular, Diabetology, Asthma, Paediatric, Central Nervous System (CNS), Gastro Intestinal (GI), Anti-Infective (AI) and Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs). Lupin also holds a global leadership position in the Anti-TB and Cephalosporins segments. With a presence in over 100 countries, Lupin offers high-quality yet affordable medicines for some of the most chronic diseases addressing unmet needs in many parts of the world.