Location Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Responsible for project management support to the Scientific Writer ensuring the end-to-end effective project delivery of the designated publication/medical education deliverable across all phases
- Initiate submission (as required), amend submission based on comments (as required) Support the Writer with the development of a scope of work; Build plan and schedule for agreement with the internal customers
- Arranging key internal(GBUs , Medical Leads) and external customer (Authors/Investigators )meetings. Tracking of the delivery of activities (including managing issues and risks) and supporting follow ups.
- Supporting required submission, compliance and approval activities, and ensuring compliance with publication processes and use of publication management tools.
- Supports the management of the assigned publication or medical education in line with the agreed budget. Supporting and managing as required external spend tracking (e.g. approvals, purchase orders, goods received)
- Supports adherence to associated compliance related activities and approvals (with internal customer taking accountability for compliance).
- Updates as required with approval / compliance tools (e.g. PromoMats, NAYA,..)
- Manage end to end process through Datavision , Matrix, Promomomats ,Naya or any contracting data base
- Scientific communication global or local teams
- Medical content enhancement teams
- Maintain effectiveness relationships with the end stakeholders (Medical scientific community) with an end objective to develop education and communication content as per requirement
- Actively leads and develop MedHub operations activities
- Ensure new technologies are leveraged
- Ensure publication materials (Slide decks, Abstract, poster, manuscript) are delivered, stored as per agreed timelines and quality
- Develop tools, technology and process in order to constantly improve quality and productivity
- Support delivery of projects in terms of resourcing, quality , timeliness , efficiency , and high technical standards for deliveries made by the medical writing group , including scientific documents and clinical / medical reports
- Contribute to overall quality enhancement by ensuring high scientific standards for the output produced by the medical writing group
- Secure adherence to compliance procedures and internal / operational risk controls in accordance with any and all applicable regulatory standards
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Information Source: https://sanofi.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/SanofiCareers/job/Mumbai/Project-Specialist—Medical-Communications_R2577118