Designation: Senior Research Associate Trainee
Job Location: Bangalore
Department: Analytical Development – Drug Product
Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife. Its innovative culture is driven by the passion of its 4240- strong team of scientists who work with clients from around the world to solve their scientific problems, improve R&D productivity, speed up time to market and lower the cost of innovation.
To perform analytical method development, validation and routine analysis for formulation development.
- Performing Routine analysis of samples.
- Responsible for Method development and Instrument calibrations like KF auto titrator, dissolution, spectroscopic instruments e.g. UV spectrometer, IR and Chromatographic instruments e.g. HPLC, GC.
- Responsible for preparing documents and report preparation.
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety.
- Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company.
Educational Qualification: M. Pharm
- Candidate should have very good educational and theoretical background.
- Candidate should have knowledge of theoretical working principle of KF auto titrator, dissolution, spectroscopic instruments e.g. UV spectrometer, IR and Chromatographic instruments e.g. HPLC, GC
- Knowledge of any other instruments than above will be added advantage.
- Candidate should have good proficiency for MS-office tools
- Should be able to search scientific literature on-line.
Experience: Fresher (2020 Passed outs)
- Strong commitment towards work, and a high level of dedication, enthusiasm, motivation, and persuasive ability in a team.
- Good speaking-listening-writing skills, attention to details, proactive self-starter.
- Ability to work successfully in a dynamic, ambiguous environment.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
- Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions.
- Should able to work in team and flexible for working in shifts.
- Should be a focused employee.