Physical Pharmacy Lab II
- Determination of reaction rate constant, order of a reaction and relative strength of acids (first order).
- Determination of reaction rate constant and order of a reaction (second order, a=b).
- Determination of order of reaction by Ostwald isolation method
- Accelerated stability studies
- Determination of stability constant and donor acceptor ratio of PABA-Caffeine complex by solubility method OR Determination of stability constant and donor acceptor ratio of Cupric-Glycine complex by pH titration method
- Determination of wetting property of solid by Wet point method or Flow point method
- Determination of molecular weight of polymer using intrinsic viscosity
- Determination of critical micellar concentration of a surfactant
- Demonstration of Brookfield viscometer or any other rotational/multipoint viscometer.
- Laboratory Manual of Physical Pharmaceutics, C.V.S. Subramanyam, J. Thimma Settee
- Practical Physical Pharmacy, U. B. Hadkar, T.N. Vasudevan and K.S. Laddha
For Pharma News and Conferences: Click here
For Online Shopping Offers : Click Here