Vacancy in Indoco Remidies , Area Branch Manager
Indoco Remedies Ltd., is a fully integrated, research-oriented pharma company engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of Formulations (Finished Dosage Forms) and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs). We have seven decades of presence in the Indian Pharma market and a strong foothold in the international market across 55 countries. Indoco, a USD 165 million company, employs over 6000 people, including over 300 skilled scientists.
We have 9 manufacturing facilities, out of which, 6 are for finished dosages and 3 for APIs, supported by a state-of-the-art R&D centre at Rabale, Navi Mumbai and a Clinical Research Organisation at Hyderabad. Our manufacturing facilities are of highest regulatory standards, complying with WHO-cGMP guidelines and have been approved by various regulatory authorities such as, USFDA, UK-MHRA, SUKL-Czech Republic, Cofepris – Mexico, TGA-Australia, JAZMP- Slovenia, MCC-South Africa, NDA-Uganda, TFDA-Tanzania, SBD-Yemen, MOH-Ukraine, PPB-Kenya and FDB-Ghana.
Indoco has strengthened its wings in the international markets and offers complete solutions, including product development, manufacture and supply of Finished Dosages, APIs and Intermediates to generic companies worldwide. We have a large basket of products backed by ANDAs / eCTD Dossiers and Drug Master Files (DMFs).
Expertise in Research & Development, backward integration in API in select products, own CRO set-up, excellence in Finished Dosages manufacturing and a strong customer base will ensure consistent growth in the Company’s Domestic, as well as International business.
- IDMA Quality Excellence Awards 2008 – The Sterile Facility at Goa Plant II received the Gold Award and the Solid Dosage Forms and Externals Facility at Goa Plant I received the Silver Award
- TGA (Australia) approval for the Solid Dosage, Liquid Orals and Creams &Ointments Dosage forms at GOA Plant I
- First shipment of Diclofenac Ophthalmic solution shipped to USA against an approved ANDA
- Successfully faced Slovenia audit for the Solid Oral Dosage forms at Baddi Plant
- MCC (South Africa) approval for the Solid Dosage facility at GOA Plant I and for the Sterile facility at Goa Pl
For more info contact Mr Daya
Contact no: 9870097973
For more jobs visit at ://pharmacyinfoline.com/pharmacy-jobs-vacancies/
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org