IRF Post Graduate Scholarships
Scholarship to permit short periods of national travel and other expenses in order to study the practice of pharmacy in another state / institute.
M. Pharm. final year student.
Total Rs. 50,000/- per year (maximum 2 students)
Rs.25,000/- to each student per year
The Scholarship will be called “The Indian Pharmaceutical Association – Shri Ramanbhai B. Patel Foundation (IRF) Post Graduate Scholarship” under the following guidelines :
a) The grant covers part travel expenses/accommodation/conveyance.
b) The nominations for the P.G. Scholarships shall be invited by Member Secretary, IRF through Pharma Times in the month of May giving six weeks time for receiving the nominations.
c) Application should be submitted to Member Secretary, IRF with the clear objectives of the proposed visit.
d) Application should be forwarded through concerned guide and head of the institution.
e) No Objection Certificate (NOC) from head of the institution where candidate proposes to get the training should be enclosed.
f) One interim report should be sent to IRF in the middle of the term.
g) On completion of the training student should submit final report within one month to the Member Secretary, IRF, Mumbai.
h) 75% of the amount will be released one month before the visit and remaining 25% after submission of the final report.
i) IRF should be acknowledged in papers published in journals or presented in conferences.
j) This facility is available only once to selected candidates.