General Chemistry Lab
- The background and systematic qualitative analysis of inorganic mixtures of up to four radicals. Six mixtures to be analyzed, preferably by semi-micro methods.
- Identification tests for pharmacopoeial inorganic pharmaceuticals and qualitative tests for cations and anions should be covered (any two)
- Limit Test for Impurities in Pharmaceutical Compounds: Chloride, Sulphate and Iron
- Preparation of Selected Inorganic Pharmaceuticals: Potash alum and ferrous oxalate.
- Purification of Selected Inorganic Pharmaceuticals: Copper sulphate and ferrous sulphate.
- Svehla G. Vogel’s Textbook of Micro and Semimicro-Qualitative Inorganic Analysis. Orient Longman, Hyderabad. Latest Edition.
- Indian Pharmacopoeia. The Indian Pharmacopeia Commission, Central Indian Pharmacopeia Laboratory,Govt. of India. Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Ghaziabad. Latest Edition.
For Pharma News and Conferences: Click here
For Online Shopping Offers : Click Here