IPA IPC NATIONAL PHARMA QUIZ 2016
IPC, IPC2016, IPA, IPCA, 68thipc2016, 68thipc, 68thipc2016vizag, National Pharma Quiz, IPA Phrama Quiz, IPC Pharma Quiz
- Last date for online registration: 27th October 2016 (Till midnight).
- Dispatch of log-in details and instructions to teams: On or before 4th November 2016,.
- Prelims (Online exam): 6th November 2016, Sunday, 10 AM to 11 AM.
- Individual scores: Immediately after exam.
- Prelims Exam (Top 15 teams): 7th November 2016.
- Confirmation for Semi-finals (Top 15 Teams): 15th November 2016.
- Semi-finals & Finals: 27th November 2016, Sunday, 8 AM to 6 PM.
- Prize distribution: 68th IPC, Visakhapatnam (16th – 18th December 2016).
- Dispatch of e-certificates to participants via e-mail: On or before 31st January 2017.
Indian Pharmaceutical Congress Association (IPCA) is a federation of five national associations as its constituents
- Indian Pharamaceutical Association (IPA),
- Indian Hospital Pharmacists Association (IHPA),
- Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers of India (APTI),
- Indian Pharmacy Graduates Association (IPGA) and
- All India Drugs Control Officers’ Confederation (AIDCOC).
This year 68th Indian Pharmaceutical Congress (68th IPC) www.68ipc.com is being organized at Andhra University, Visakhapatnam during 16th – 18th December 2016 by one of its federating bodies, Indian Pharmaceutical Association (IPA).
About National Pharma Quiz 2016:
IPA – 68th IPC National Pharma Quiz is a pre-congress event of 68th IPC comprising of 3 phases:
- Semi-finals and
The main objective is to encourage young minds in Pharmacy.
The preliminary screening will be done through an online exam.
Semi-finals and Finals will be conducted at Visakhapatnam (Vizag).
The prizes for winners and runners will be presented during the 68th IPC at Visakhapatnam.
This Quiz is jointly sponsored by MAM College of Pharmacy, Narasaraopet, A.P. and VISWANADHA Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Visakhapatnam, A.P.
For More Information Visit: http://www.ipcquiz.in/