NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF PHARMACEUTICAL EDUCATION AND RESEARCH
PHARMACEUTICS : ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
Qualification: Ph. D. with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree (M.S Pharm / M.Pharm)in Pharmaceutics/ Pharmaceutical Technology formulations with a very good academic record throughout.
Experience: A minimum of 5 years of Teaching / Research / Industrial experience post Ph.D in Pharmaceutical product development, novel and or targeted drug delivery systems, solid statecharacterization, analytical and bioanalytical techniques etc. Experience gained during or before Ph.D Degree will not be considered.
Age: Maximum 45 Years as on date of advertisement.
PHARMACEUTICAL ANALYSIS : ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
Qualification: Ph. D. with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree (M.Sc/M.S Pharm /M.Pharm) in Pharmaceutical Analysis/ Analytical Chemistry/ Bioanalytical Chemistry with a very good academic record throughout.
Experience: A minimum of 5 years of Teaching / Research / Industrial experience post Ph.D in development and validation of analytical / bioanalytical methods for various drug substances and products/biological samples, degradation pathways and synthesis / characterization of organic. Experience gained during or before Ph.D Degree will not be considered .Candidates should be familiar with regulatory guidelines like ICH, FDA, MHRA, WHO, GMP, GLP etc.
Age: Maximum 45 Years as on date of advertisement
Salary: Consolidated salary at par with 6thpay commission scales. All appointments are purely contractual and temporary in nature and same is renewable depending upon performance and sole discretion of the management. The candidate will have no right to claim for regularization of the post.
The competent authority may relax experience and age for exceptionally meritorious candidates. PDF file of duly filled application in prescribed form of the application should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
1. Application forms are available at the end of this advertisement. The candidate(s), who fulfill the eligibility criteria, may submit the application(s) in the given format and send PDF file of duly filled application in prescribed form of the application to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
2. The maximum age limit and eligibility conditions shall be counted as on date of advertisement. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to place reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for interview.
3. Institute reserves the right to withdraw advertised post(s) at any time without assigning any reason. Institute also reserves the right to fill or not to fill any post(s) and its decision in this regard shall be final.
4. The competent authority may relax experience and age for exceptionally meritorious candidates.
5. The process of selection may include presentation / seminar / test / interview as to be decided by the Selection Committee.
6. In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post or for more than one discipline, he / she shall have to apply separately & fill separate application forms.
7. The applicants serving in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous organizations must send their application on the prescribed format along with relevant documents ‘Through proper channel’, failing which the same will not be considered. However to save the time, candidate may sent an advance copy and bring the NOC at the time of interview/test.
8. Incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures (self attested copies of degrees / certificates / marks sheets / experience certificates / Document certifying dateof birth, reprint of important publications etc.) will be out-rightly rejected.
9. Candidates shall have to produce original testimonials at the time of interview, failing which they may not be allowed to appear in interview.
10. The names, addresses and occupations of three referees must be given in the application form and they should be familiar with your recent work and at least one of them should be your superior. The nature of past and present duties is required to be mentioned in detail.
11. Request for change of mailing address or e-mail address during the process of recruitment will not be entertained under any circumstances. The application form is required to be filled up in candidate’s own legible handwriting.
12. All appointments are purely contractual and temporary in nature and same is renewable depending upon the performance and sole discretion of the management. The candidate will have no right to claim for his/her regularization of the post.
13. No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
14. Candidates of only Indian nationality can apply for these posts.
15. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
16. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM MAY LEAD TO CANCELLATION OF CANDIDATURE
For More Information : DOWNLOAD